Keep cooler and carry on! 🧊 Hold a party in the palm of your hand with this colorful twist on classic leopard print.
The Cooli is the perfect family cooler for a trip to the beach or a ballgame. Just add ice to keep drinks and snacks cold for hours!
- NEW IMPROVED ZIPPER! Unique Zip + Flip top unzips and opens fully to allow for wide access and easy cleaning
- Designed with a wider base for stability and maximum storage capacity
- Interior height is wine bottle friendly
- Easy access front and back external pockets
- Removeable strap includes cushioned shoulder pad for extra comfort and support
- Reinforced nylon webbing and sturdy polypropylene hardware to safely hold maximum weight
- Snap-together handles are great for heavy lifting
- 8 gallons (30 liters)
- Holds 24-32 bottles and cans + ice
- Holds 6-8 wine bottles + ice
Measures: 18.5” W x 9” D x 14" H
Shoulder strap: extends to 48"
Snap together handles: 8" drop
Weighs: 2.2lbs when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Cooli:
- Avoid sharp objects that may damage the liner
- Wipe surface spills and clean interior using a damp sponge
- Do not use detergents or cleaning solutions containing bleach
When using your Cooli:
- To keep colder, put ice in last and do not drain the water when the ice melts
- Performs best with zipper closed and stored out of the sun
- Pre-chill food and drinks before you pack
TRI COOL TECHNOLOGY
Swig Life's Tri Cool Technology features triple layer construction for maximum insulation:
*This item does not feature a waterproof zipper. It may leak liquid contents when turned over, only the lining is considered leakproof.
- Extra-thick close cell-foam insulation provides twice the temperature retention of other foam liners and the base is constructed with an additional layer of insulation where cold is most likely to escape
- Heavy-duty, yet lightweight, exterior PVC-coated polyester shell provides a superior temperature barrier that is waterproof, wipes clean and is puncture-resistant
- AquaSeal heat welded seams ensure a leakproof BPA-free lining*